Thursday 10 July 2008

Tiredness

Have spent most of today sleeping. Gordon phoned work and said I wouldn't be in for the rest of the week. Was hoping to get to the Doctors today but Chris had no luck getting me an appointment. Going tomorrow. Seeing a new Doctor as mine is on holiday so I am not looking forward to that. I just hope that Chris has the chance to chat to the Doctor to update her before I get there. Feeling very drained and tired. I went to bed after lunch and slept till Chris came home from school. Feel even more tired for doing that so not sure if it was the best thing. I think thats the major problem pulling me down is that I am so exhausted. It doesnt matter how much sleep I have in fact the more I have the worse I feel. Hoping to get a reason for the pain tomorrow and to talk to the Doctor about going back on the happy pills. I know I am not coping with everything and need a boost of something.

No comments: