Sunday 20 July 2008

Feeling rough

Feeling very rough today. I decided to take one of my new sleeping tablets last night. Nurse warned me it might make me feel rough and biy was she right. Feeling very queasy and not quite with it. Could really do with going back to bed for the rest of the afternoon and sleeping. Got to go to a BBQ at mum and dads this afternoon as they have friends staying the weekend. Still very nervous about meeting people and going out all but nurse says this is a symptom of depression and will pass eventually. Sky is clouding over and it looks like rain -just hope it holds off until we have eaten.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best possible *Positive* thoughts for you tomorrow Jools.
Chin Up and keep positive,
Love Elaine (Yummy)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you.Susan xxx

Anonymous said...

How is it today Jools? Not so fuzzy I hopeAlso thinking of you..jennifer Merseyside.