Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

A happy New Year to all my family and friends. I hope 2009 will be the year when we get what we deserve. For me its another year that I have lived to see. Another year spent with my precious family. Another year still fighting and beating cancer.
My hopes now that christmas is over is to have good news next week when I go for my scan. I hope that node in my chest is just a blip and nothing serious. We've had a year of ''almost'' normal life so all I am asking is for this to continue. Its not too much to ask.
Had a lovely New Years Eve. We went to my sisters for the evening. I was driving so stuck to Soft drinks but that was ok. Had a great time chatting with friends and playing wii music (best game ever!!). Once we had seen the new year in my brother in law put a fireworks display in the garden. A wonderful evening
Missed most of New Years day as I slept in till 12.45!! was shocked!!
Having a lazy day now. Gordon has made some bucks fizz and we are going to have roast duck in a port sauce with dauphinoise potatoes followed by Christophers superb trifle..yum yum!!
Hope everyone else is having a good day!!!

Julie

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy New Year Julie!

Praying that you have a treatment free year and MANY more years to come as a CANCER SURVIVOR!!!