Friday 9 January 2009

my dog Chloe



Just wanted to post some pictures of my dog Chloe. She is 16 years old. She is a poodle/jack russell/corgi cross. We have had her since she was 4 years. We got her from a rescue centre. Unfortunately she was there because she had been treated badly by her previous owners. Its taken us many years of love and patience to gain her confidence. Shes an old lady now, shes slightly deaf, has cataracts in both eyes and is very arthritic. But despite all this she still bounds to see me when i get home and likes nothing more than following me round the house when i do my chores. She's a real madam -always wants her own way and no matter where we walk her she always knows her way home. She's gorgeous and these pictures show her on her new bed which she got for Christmas.

No comments: