Sunday 17 August 2008

Well rested and relaxed

We've been here almost a week now. Weather is beautiful -105 degress most days. Haven't done hardly anything at all. Lots of resting , lounging about, going in the hot tub, watching movies and i feel great. Cough practically gone. This week has been just what I needed -getting away from it all. Slowly starting to plan our time - we are going wine tasting today round the vineyards. Tomorrow its off to Sausalito and Muir woods to see some Giant Redwoods. Then we are going to stay in Yosemite for a couple of nights to see what its like.
I've managed to do some shopping -Andie and I went to Macys and I got outfits for me, gordon and Christopher for his sisters wedding. Felt very glamorous when I tried the whole thing on - its not what I would have chosen but its given me a huge boost in self esteem which I definately need. Just trying to decide whether to wear a hat or not. Been taken to have my hair done this week so may wait and see.
So having a lovely time - and feeling great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jools, sounds like you are having a lovely time, take care and enjoy : )

Unknown said...

Fantastic Jools, enjoy every minute, and come home relaxed and feeling positive. You sound both of those at the moment.
Elaine

NetShee said...

Bless you Jools - I do think of you every day )and pray for you - if that's ok with you???)
Sheelagh x