Saturday 6 September 2008

Wedding

Wow -where has the week gone. Very tired and still suffering from jet lag. My body hasn't adjusted to the time clock so wide awake in the middle of the night and starving hungry at all the wrong times. Saw the consultant on Thursday -they are referring me for a ct scan as my cough still hasn't cleared up -its been three months now. Hate it especially as it means i can't sing without coughing. As we are starting rehearsals for our new show next week I need to get it sorted. Saw my lovely Dr at the hospice on Friday. I was concerned as I felt so tired but she said I should allow myself extra time to get over the jet lag. We also discussed ways to increase my self esteem and how I felt about myself. She is referring me for yoga classes and I also start my complementary therapy next week which will help.
Today was my sister in law Angela's wedding. I was really looking forward to it. I had bought a new dress in California in cream and black and sparkly sequinned shoes. I also had a beige cardigan and a lovely hair fascinator. It was the first time in 18 months that I actually felt that I looked good and was happy to have my photo taken. Gordon looked gorgeous in his suit and Christopher looked wonderful in a calvin Klein black suit and a black and white stripy shirt.
It was a shame that the weather couldn't have been better but the bride looked beautiful. All of Gordons family where there. It was lovely to see every dressed up especially all the ladies in their lovely frocks. Definately a day to remember. The reception was held at Angela and Jays house and was lovely. Had several glasses of champagne!
Finally left at 7pm and came home and had beans on toast!
Looking forward to a lovely relaxing day tomorrow and a lie in

No comments: