Wednesday 10 September 2008

Doing ok

I'm doing ok!
Its nice to be able to type that. Been busy since the weekend doing housework and cooking - just enjoying being at home. I am still job hunting but haven't found anything that suits. Got the date through for my CT scan which is two weeks today so thats going to be a busy week for me. ALso got my speed awareness course coming up (I was a naughty girl and got caught speeding). Not looking forward to that -its four hours long!
I have had reflexology this week which always makes me relaxed - i had a new practitioner though who said '' you don't relax at all' to me at the end of the appointment. That puzzled me cos in my opinion I was!
We started rehearsals for our new show last night. It was great fun to meet up with everyone. The show we are doing is Gilbert and Sullivans 'The Gondoliers' I love singing G and S -its fun and challenging. I am only going to audition for the chorus as I don't feel it would be fair to go for a principal part as I cannot guarantee that my health would enable me to do the part. Even at rehearsals I often have to sit out and rest, But its my hobby and I love it so its worth being tired, I just have to manage my pain meds to enable me to take part

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry too much about your Speed Awareness course, Jools, my husband had one a couple of months ago, the worst part was having to go all the way to Bristol from N.Wales!!! Lilsgirl