Saturday 20 September 2008

Busy, Busy , Busy!

Gosh this week has gone by so quick. Kept meaning to blog but haven't had the time
Been Busy with Music Rehearsals for Gondoliers - audition is next Tuesday so have got to practise. Only doing chorus but it will be fun. Had a girls night to sort out last minute stuff for Majorca -can't believe a week today i will be there. Bit worried about leaving Gordon and Chris - but have frozen lots of meals for them to choose from.
Friday my friend Caroline came over and took me out to lunch. We went to Overton which is the next village to ours. We had lunch in the Overton gallery -Homemade pate, salad and bread. Totally delicious. I then spent lots in the gallery shop. The shop is full of Emma Bridgewater china and accessories which i love. I also bought a lovely wooden box as I want to start making a memory box to leave for Christopher so that when I am no longer around he can look at it and remember me. I intend to fill it with stories, thoughts and photos so he will always know how much I love him
Today was nice. We went to Reading to see Karl who is my friend Andies eldest son. He had just moved into a house so went to check that he was ok. We then walked down to the Reading canal and had lunch in a pub.
On the way back we popped into Berry Brothers the wine warehouse. Was just going to have a look but ended up buying lots of wine!
Weather has been great this week - i have really enjoyed being out and about. Have a nice lazy day planned tomorrow as next week is even more hectic that this one -I don't have a evening free what with rehearsals, speeding course, Committee meetings. Going to Sing-a long a sound of music on Friday so have my nuns headress all ready. Then its off to spain on Saturday - Can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been your comments over the last few weeks, and if there was ever proper proof, doesn;t having a lovely week of sunshine make things seem a little better. Good to read that you are keeping busy - don;t know how you pack it all in myself, am exhausted reading your week, let alone doing your week, and with health problems on top!

Keep your chin up, and have a fabulous week in Spain with the "girls" don;t frget to make a journal and tell us all about it on your return.

Sam (from worthing)

Anonymous said...

Well done, Jools, you are amazing! I hope you had a good week in Spain and that you are feeling good.

Hugs
Anushka

Trekkie said...

Just been having a 'catch-up'read Jools. Hope you've enjoyed your holiday.

Lynn xxx