Monday 6 July 2009

TOBY




I am enjoying being an auntie again. My nephew Toby is wonderful and I am getting lots of cuddles. Its lovely to have a baby in the family again. It was hard for me to begin with as cancer has taken away my chance to have any more children which was difficult to deal with.I've now gone in to menopause which I am finding hard to cope with as we would have loved another child. I admit that I wasn't too nice to my sister when she announced her pregnancy as I felt upset and to be truthful very jealous but now Toby is here I love him to bits.I've now decided that I am going to be the best auntie in the world!. (Think Amber agrees already!!)

1 comment:

JennyMac said...

Where are you Jools?
Have you given up your blog? It seems ages since we had any news of you and the family.
Hope you are wellish and have had some good times with Christopher in the summer holidays.
Love JennyMac.