Monday 6 July 2009

Concert/Surprise Party


On Saturday We did another concert singing our 1940's programme. It went very well. I had to get a new dress as I accidently bleached my other one. The audience were really good and joined in with the singing. Here is a picture of all of us
The day of the concert was also Gordons birthday. My family came over for breakfast which was lovely..definately a tradition to keep up!
After the concert..although he didn't know I had arranged a surprise birthday party for Gordon. It was so hard keeping it a secret -I had to arrange all the food and make sure people were invited. Gordon just thought we were going for after concert drinks. His face was a picture as we walked into Caroline and Tims house and everyone shouted 'Happy Birthday'. He was really touched as noone had every done that for him before.It was a lovely surprise and a wonderful end to a great day. Thanks to Tim and Caroline for helping me organise the party and to Gordon, My lovely hubby -I love you so much

No comments: