Monday 9 March 2009

Falling asleep/Always check who is behind you!!

Can't believe how tired I am today. Fell asleep when I got back from the school run, and then again at the hospice and then AGAIN when I got back from school. The third time I think that I would have slept all evening if it had not been for Christopher shaking me and telling me he was hungry.
Had to have words with one of his teachers today as the teacher was really picking on Chris and calling him names. Note to teacher -do NOT bad mouth my son! And always check behind you before you insult someone. The look of shock on his face as he turned round and saw me after he insulted Chris was priceless. I am surprised that Chris wanted to continue with the school club but he was prepared to give it another go. He tries really hard at running -its not his fault that he is not as fast as the boys. Very proud of him.
Managed to get some gardening done between the rain. Got to spread compost etc over the vegetable plot and then it will be ready for planting seeds. Gordon built a fence around it so Chloe wouldn't walk over it -shes driving me mad walking mud into the house. Just got to also move the compost heap and get an outside bin. Am really enjoying doing this with Gordon as its something we can both do together

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful that you are doing the veg . Think of the lovely fresh ones to have later . Oh I love picking and eating my own toms . As for bad mouthing my SIL always manages to do it out of my hubby's her brother's hearing so he can't let rip !!! How dare he (or she ? ) Keep up the good work . Susan xx