Tuesday 25 May 2010

My Puppy






I mentioned that last year we adopted a gorgeous labrador/spaniel puppy called Minnie. She came to us when she was just 12 weeks old and was called Domino (on account of the white spots on her tum). We all thought Minnie suited her better..she is such a lady. I have never had a dog as good natured as Minnie..she is so loving. She loves hugs, cuddles and still thinks she is a lap dog although now she is getting a little bit big for my lap!. Christopher adores her..every morning she curls up at the foot of his ladder waiting for him to come down and play. Quite often they cuddle up on the same bean bag for a big hug. We were really unsure about getting a dog so young..you all know how scared I get about looking towards the future but once we saw her we fell in love. She has brought so much happiness into a house that definately needs it!
Here is a few pictures ranging from 12 weeks to 10 months of Minnie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lovely . Glad you are enjoying the pup . Susan xx

Sharon xx said...

Minnie is just lovely. Good to see you posting again. I keep popping by to see how you're doing.

Love

Sharon xx

JennyMac said...

Lovely family and puppy pictures. You all look like you had a fantastic holiday.
I too keep looking to see how you are gatting on, and hope you are having a good half term with Christopher.
Love Jenny XX

JennyMac said...

Hello..Just wondering how you are getting on these days. It seems ages since I have seen a posting.
is the puppy still ruling the roost?

JennyMac said...

Hello...
Seems such a long time since you last posted on here.
just wanted to wish you and your family all the best for Christmas and the New Year.
love jenny Mac.

JennyMac said...

Hello,
Well over a year since your last post. I guess the puppy must be quite big now.
I often have a look on here to see if there is any news of you all.
Thoughts are with you
Love Jenny Mac